View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
That car is fn bad ***...

If you got the Z I think you'll miss the TQ

But again this is why the Z is good because it's value is best in class IMO.

The new sti is a decent car as well but interior falls short. The interior is what you look at / sit in the most in your own car.

I think you may have a case of thinking the grass is greener on the other side, hopefully you find it. Lol.

Car def looks great tho dude. Z06 is a good purchase.
Thanks! I think if I got anything short of a Viper I would miss the torque, but after driving a Z, and pouring over the numbers, the 0-60 and the 5-60 and the 0-130 times are identical to the C5 corvette--a 3200# car with an LS1 V8. Noone ever said an LS1 was gutless on the bottom-end. It's all relative. The Z is pretty fast for a 6-cylinder. I do hope that if I get one, by that time, they are making 400+bhp though. If not, the C7 is VERY tempting. I also loved watching my car built. Can't very well do that with the 370Z.

Really all up in the air except I do know that I need to move in a year or two and while it is easily do-able as-is, I would prefer a larger cash-buffer so I can buy a house in a new location sooner. Am starting to kinda want something other than an apartment, oddly enough. Land, mainly. Easier to go shooting
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote