View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZGMF-X10A
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z
ZGMF-X10A is on a distinguished road
Smile First time 370z owner!!! What clubs can i join in new england to go track racing

Hi every one thanks you in advanced for reading my post. I bought a 09 370z sport pack 6MT and have had it for 3 weeks and so far I love this thing. I wasn’t looking for a 370z although I did research it a lot before I bought it. This form was a great resource. I was looking for an evo 10 until I saw the 370z. I was afraid of the 370z because of the RWD and high power so I didn’t want to hit stuff with my ham fisted driving. The evo is super easy to drive (so I hear) so it made me more comfortable. But then my testiest dropped and I bought the Z. Also I live in Manchester NH and winters here are bad so the evo was going to be a great idea... WAS... The 370z is such a great car from an enthusiast perspective, RWD, clutch, light weight and 2 doors. I get a lot of attention where ever I go guys come up to me and ask me about it. What’s really cool is the girls wave at me while at the beach

Any ways I want to get into a Z club or any good club where I can track race. Does anyone know any good ones in my area? I want to race!!!!!!!!!! ( not street race)
ZGMF-X10A is offline   Reply With Quote