View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I see you only got two maps. Is it possible to have more??? Im a bit worried about passing inspection with my HFCs so im hoping to keep a stock map when I uprev incase I need to swap back to my stock cats for inspection. Make sense or no?? Also, I have been wondering how you switch between the maps. Im about to pull the trigger on the tune next week, just tryin to gather some last min info.
Yes, it's possible to have up to 5 maps. You switch between the maps using the cruise control buttons. The cruise light flashes 1 to 5 times to tell you which map you've chosen. Uprev's website has instructions in the FAQ section for further details. You'll be happy with the dyno tune.