View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
Ok, I emailed R2C about their intake. I don't want to post what I got in return from them until I have their permission to share it... I feel they deserve a chance to state their case and then I will ask them if they approve. I will say that they responded quick and that he didn't try to blow smoke. I will quote this part of his email.

"We were able to bring total restriction down by almost half when
replacing the factory intakes and the corresponding gains in power were
reasonable"

I was impressed that he didn't try to sell me on them fake massive power like some companies would do.
Cool, I respect that as well. I'm really starting to lean toward these as opposed to just adding post maf tubes to my setup. Before I take the plunge, I'm really hoping to see some before/after dynos though. If/when I add them, I'll bring them down to HP logic in WPB, do a before dyno there, then have them add them and then an after dyno with an updated UpRev tune to maximize power/air fuel ratio etc. I'm already tuned including the drop ins so it'll be a before/after comparo.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote