View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
DJ-of-E
Track Member

Drives: 00 Toyota Celica 040
DJ-of-E is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner3garage View Post
For many of our customers that run a "performance spring" we recommend performance dampers. These can range from Tokico blue's to adjustable versions like KYB AGX and KONI Yellow dampers. For customers that are more street driven I would recommend non-adjustable as they are cheaper and you dont really need the adjustment for the street, but as for customers that auto-x(some classes only allow springs and shocks) and track, we recommend adjustable.
Yeah, I want to do some "light" auto-x on the car as well, so I want to do my homework on the suspension to gain a little more cornering performance, but still retain enough of the comfort.

Otherwise, I would probably rather get the Tanabe Sustec Pro and have it installed there.

I'm trying to think of the pros and cons with the Swift Springs vs Tanabe Sustec being sold by Corner3 and have it installed there. I would like to install it on my own, but I'm hitting a point of my life where I don't have the time or energy to work on 2 cars at the same time. Also, after installation of either one, would camber kits be needed?