View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nismo4me
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Lexus ISF
Nismo4me is on a distinguished road
Default Lou is the Nissan dealer go to guy

I have been buying sports "niche" cars for 25 years and LOU FUSZ III is without a doubt the finest, nicest, and most knowledgeable person I have ever dealt with when it comes to purchasing a new car. This guy has an amazing understanding of the car business, "how to treat customers", and people interested in Nissan products.

We are fortunate to have him as a forum member/sponsor. He is more than WILLING to share his expertise. He is up front and honest about pricing, ordering, vehicle availability......businessmen like him are an endangered species. Furthermore he replies to all of our inquiries in a timely manner....keep in mind he is the GM for a major Nissan dealer.....most of us never get this level of service from the salesperson selling us a new car. Recently he even sent me a phone message while he was on vacation helping me locate a NISMO, even though his dealer did not have one to sell. And Lou does this all out of the goodness of his heart. Keep in mind that searching the new car inventory, answering questions, composing emails, and replying to other request takes time....and in buisness....time is money.

Everyone on this forum thinking about buying a new Nissan should seriously consider Lou Fusz Nissan as a candidate dealer. He will give you the best deal you can get.

Thanks Lou for being there for me (on the Nismo) and the other forum members. I appreciate all that you do in the name of the 370Z!
Nismo4me is offline   Reply With Quote