View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Saw my first Solid Red today. I think it might have been one of our forum members.

Needless to say I saw him make a left turn onto the road I was traveling and like a child I had to catch up! Just in awe of very car I was driving... never heard a 370 go WOT in person until now. NICE!

To whoever it was driving that SR 370... thanks for making my day!!!
Curious, did you run it? Have you run a 370Z in your 5.0? Whats the straight-line performance gap, stock? I have seen new Camaro SS's run the 370Z's on Youtube and it's pretty darn close, with the SS SLOOOWWWLLLY pulling away. The mustang 5.0 is equal to the Camaro SS on paper, but real world is what counts. Just curious how the 5.0 and Z actually compare from a roll.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote