View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #80 (permalink)
LafitteZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
LafitteZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjaartk View Post
Hi Guys,

I paid for a GTM stage 1 SC kit for a 370Z on the 21st of January 2011 - from Sam.
After too many calls, mails and threats to cancel the order, I finally recieved the kit on the 29th of March 2011. I was promised a three week lead time in January. I must say that the kit is very well packaged and has a detail packaging list.

In spite of following the steps in the manual - starting on the 30th of March with the ECU details, my kit still sits in the shed as I have no ROM files to load into the ECU. I have called several times, emailed etc. - no luck. Every time it is the same story - I will receive it within a couple of hours etc.

Can the guys who have completed their installs please advise me. Should I send the kit back to GTM, or do you think I will eventually have everything I need to actually do the install?

I am based in South Africa - are the rest of you getting the same level of service from Sam?
They should be able to load the basic tune via internet. they can send you the program that way too. If your missing something in the kit they have to give you what your missing.
LafitteZ is offline   Reply With Quote