Thread: Birthday Mod
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
True enough, but I think enough people will agree with me that Swift Springs offer an incredible performance/value ratio versus coilovers. I don't track my car and find the Swifts have been exceeding expectations daily....
having said that, I don't plan on tracking my car so coilovers seem to be overkill at the moment. That money saved can go to more performance mods and refinements like SS Clutch line, B&M Short Shifter, Camber Arms....
im not knocking your post... i was just saying in general why not save the money and broaden the horizon if one doesn't have a mod in mind? no need to rush to buy something just because someone's giving him $500.

id just hold onto it until something i really want comes up... even then i still keep it in the wishlist for a few more weeks while i think about the plan.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote