View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

We took the windshield out so we could apply the carbon fiber material and the resin as sufficient as possible. You could face problems such as lifting or etc if it gets too hot. So by us removing the windshield and hatch it allowed us to properly secure the material and also to cover more of the roofs surface and get rid of the red as much as possible. Carbon fiber was applied within the groove, which eliminates the sudden body line split you see from the carbon fiber and the color of your car. Also the resin would pile up in that area so the glass could get ruined or etc.

PLUS.... I had a crack in it so I needed it out lol.

The Red will be dark Red/Black and I will have carbon fiber still through the car. So kinda like a two-tone interior of carbon fiber and Kevlar but trying to make it NOT look too much like a two tone. We shall see

BTW: Updated photos below on the 370z and Motorcycle Tank!!!

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote