View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
What the American people do not seem to understand is that socialized healthcare has been present in a vast majority of industrialized countries for decades, and with great success. As far as I know, these countries are also far more economically stable than the U.S. The people there always have the option of privatized healthcare, as we do here in Canada with the university medical centers and private clinics. The U.S. has always been a bit behind... I mean, seat belts have just been made into law in a lot of states. Riding in the back of a pickup truck or riding a motorbike without a helmet is still permitted, which is utterly ridiculous.
It's called personal freedom and liberty. Just a couple of the notions that this nation was founded on. I will be happy to stay far behind Canada and socialized Europe.