View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #4091 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet picture KenChan. I am going to crop it and add it to the z slide show on the computer.

I installed the Nismo rims and decals from Mike on friday. Installed three more rows of peg board in the garage to hold all the stuff that i pulled out of the cabinets. Those are now spaces for all the microfibers and wash supplies.
Bought a set of SPC rear camber arms, which will probably be saved for the winter mods.
Started working on the camper on saturday morning after the kids were bugging me about going camping by the river. Almost 8 hours later, we were on the road. Campers are just like boats, a time-vampire and wallet burner. I had the air conditioner completely out, microwave had to come out because of a bad end and the the refrigerator needed work.
The z is a garage queen today while i relax. Hope you all have a safe weekend.

Last edited by ZeeingAround; 07-24-2011 at 12:17 PM.