View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Re: the graph above:

1) Those aren't horsepower on the blue numbers, it's some other scale used outside the US, like PS or whatever, I think. Maybe whoever made that graph can confirm, or we can see a pic without the edges cropped off so we can see the units, etc. Need to convert the numbers to horsepower and ft/lbs first to compare if they aren't.

and

2) The HP/Torque crossover moves up about 2,000 RPM between the before and after. I know when using the standard US units (Horsepower and Ft/lbs) the crossover should always be at 5252 RPM, which the "before" graph appears to be at...), but perhaps whatever units they are using make that work out differently. Or perhaps there's some error in generating the graph, I don't know.
heres a screen capture, it is hp rating...but I would like to see more dynos of others who have this cai...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg takeda cai.jpg (105.1 KB, 27 views)