View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Funny you should ask.....

I used Mobil 1 full synthetic for all but 2 oil changes. The first one was done at the dealer and they used the Ester oil. It was kinda horrible. Black as tar at the next oil change. I then switched to Mobil 1 full synthetic for all except the last one. Somehow the dealer used Valvoline non synthetic on my oil change. It sucked bad also. the car was not as responsive and oil temp increased overall compared to what I was used to seeing during "spirited driving".

If you are a spirited driver, I suggest you use a full synthetic. If not, the NISSAN Ester oil or a blend will work out for you.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote