View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #4087 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr Kenchan,

Besides some point and shoot digitals I have had, the 7D is my first "real" digital. It makes me feel lame most of the time and I feel like I am learning photography all over again. When I shoot in any of the "auto" modes I can feel the camera mocking me.

Anyway, your photos and car are looking good. I think when I am done getting all the photo stuff I want, I will prbably have as many dollars into it as the 370Z mods.

hahahaha. that must feel werd...

thank you for the beginner's encouragement. im going to need minimum 10K shots to get to the level i would be happy with, i think. and then finally learn that i still suck composition wise and need much more practice how to apply artistry into this new hobby of mine... that's where im kinda concerned... i dont feel like being a used car sales photographer forever, you know. hahaha.