View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post

I don't have a problem with the person posting an opinion..but when some one posts something and then bolsters their statement with some illogical non-fact pattern or some statistical measure that is pulled right out of the poster's then yes I am going to attack the argument. And yes I might even fling a little personal piece of poo at them too since I had to wade through the uninformed and unsupported they used to support their opinion.

If a person is going to post an opinion, then in my books, make it an educated opinion...not something completely pulled from their heart, butt or from some magician's hat.

LOL....I Think I know of whom you speak...

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote