View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #49 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms8386 View Post
Might be a good idea when everything is final (like a week before) to send out the final plan. Im going to be coming from charleston but i only plan on spending the day then driving back to charleston that night. it sucks but thats what i have to do. its worth the trip.

Also on a side note. Last weekend i attended a bachelor party nothing new. but we did for the first day of the 3 day event go to CMP for some karting. It was awesome and brian (he runs the karting) hooked us up with a good deal ($90). We ran the karts for a total of 60 mins. we did 6 10 min heat races. we had 10 of us. i'm pretty hooked on it. i think i will purchase a kart this winter and run the Karting series thay have next season. But it would be cool to get a bunch of Z guys up there for some karting fun..Just a thought.
I'm down for some karting. Just need to plan it in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms8386 View Post
I guess it all depends on the final plans. As the time draws closer we can come up with a plan and follow each other to the meeting spot.

We have so many people coming from out of town, I'm changing the meeting time to 12. If someone wants to meet up earlier we can always meet the rest of the crew at noon. Just send me a PM.