View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
SFChris
Base Member

Drives: Z06, 750LI
SFChris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
We can all give it a rest, when your great guy/top vendor stops knocking on other brands and being immature about it. If he wants to be mature, he would understand very quickly that trying to bad mouth other brands by saying strasse is the best, is just ridiculous. If he wants to sell wheels, obviously he is new to this, but you sell your product with the product, not by making false statements saying their the best. Just learn to stay on fair playing fields and their will be no issues. We all know he didnt get free wheels, but he did get a heavy discount which is why he chose you guys. No more lies bullitt, play fair and treat everyone fairly.
He stands for the product because he's seen the wheels first hand, especially owning a set, has sold many sets to all types of vehicles, and has never gotten a complaint from any of his customers. You have to understand he vouches for the brand he believes in because of his experience with us and because of how often he actually sees our wheels in person. By him stating what he believes doesn't mean he's bad mouthing you. Competition is always healthy, but I do see both of you go back and forth in each other's threads. For example what is the point of your first reply in this thread, especially representing two companies. It's his opinion that we're the best. Some people disagree, and others agree. It really doesn't matter who is and who isn't as long as our product never comes back with any issues. We make sure of that. If he did get a discount, it was especially because if his unique build, it being featured on the cover of Performance Auto and Sound, and the car being at SEMA. I have no complaints with that. I try not to get into this stuff, but I honestly think everyone should just pay attention to their own threads and let everyone else do their thing. Look how off topic this has gotten, for what? I wish everyone good luck..... friends, competition, everyone

Last edited by SFChris; 07-23-2011 at 05:43 PM.
SFChris is offline   Reply With Quote