View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFChris View Post
Thanks bud. We've met haha? Track event or something? PM me where. You should come by one of our next events. And about Bullitt, great guy and one of our top vendors! Its hard to find loyal guys like him in this industry, Im sure every1 here can agree. And no he never got free wheels lol. When he comes to see me in Miami I'll call you so you can hit the track with us
We can all give it a rest, when your great guy/top vendor stops knocking on other brands and being immature about it. If he wants to be mature, he would understand very quickly that trying to bad mouth other brands by saying strasse is the best, is just ridiculous. If he wants to sell wheels, obviously he is new to this, but you sell your product with the product, not by making false statements saying their the best. Just learn to stay on fair playing fields and their will be no issues. We all know he didnt get free wheels, but he did get a heavy discount which is why he chose you guys. No more lies bullitt, play fair and treat everyone fairly.
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote