View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #43 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Its the quickest trap time at the track as far as we know on this forum... But, I am sure there are Z's out there with over 530whp... no ?

The g37 that Bullit has is over 600hp i think, that should trap 130 something, Its a pretty bold statement saying its the quickest 370z in the country... 127 trap is good, yes, but 530whp isnt that high , as soon as motors start popping and they are built there will be a ton of 370s with 550+ whp... And who is to say no one has built a 370z motor and boosted it ? Not many people actualy bring to the track and post results for some reason. I def would just as jeff did...

But its awesome Jeff actualy drives his the right way and enjoys the hell out of it....

Any chance you can post the video ?
I know there are other Z/G out there that have made more power on a dyno. The thing about dynos is they vary so much between on another.A car that makes 600whp on dyno could make less on another. However traps speed don't lie, there a very good indicator of a cars power.

The track that Nismo is known to be the worse of the three tracks in New Jersey. I have know doubt that this car will trap 130 and go low 11's if not a high 10. The other people out there with higher numbers need to get out to the track if not there just considered dyno queens. You can have 600 on a dyno but is it really getting used ?

Once people start building them we shall see what a built 370 can do. I know I'm going to be one of the first to give it a shot but I'm not sure how much a built motor and the SC will get me. Over the winter there will be a set of twins going on for sure once I sell this kit. Then the Nismo will be built with twins as well.

Can't wait look out north east.

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 07-24-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote