View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #152 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

lol well luckily we developed a solution that didnt require having to decode that post. i want to give more details but honestly want to protect the product until its available to ship. but if all goes well with the test fit, i think you guys will be absolutely in love with it. i dont even like posting about unready products anymore because there is so much room for things to have to be changed before production, but i am rather excited about this one. i dont even care if anyone else is working on a solution, i know we have the best one right here! just gotta get it all pretty and ready!

we have been laying low in the 370z community, but have done endless business for years in the Z33 world and older platforms in the past. we have been in the middle of moving across our building and setting up some new stuff and finishing up some projects, and we hope to be able to debut this product as an introduction of our business to the Z34 community. perhaps mention some other trick components we have in the works, and maybe show off our twin turbo 370z... if I dont blow it up first trying to finish up the tuning!!! (im new to UPREV Osirus software lol, my 350z ran on a FCON).

and yes i know my punctuation sucks too! too many years on forums have destroyed my proper english writing!

Last edited by phunk; 07-23-2011 at 12:28 AM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote