View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fairladycan
Base Member

Drives: 11 370ZRoadster A7 ?
Fairladycan is on a distinguished road

Be afraid Be very afraid!!!!
After 4-5 weeks of waiting the hydrolic motor came in and a job that was to take 4-6 hours took 7 long days!!!
I informed Nissan Canada that it would appear that alot of individuals are having opening and closing issues with their 370Z. I was told my the dealer that Nissan Canada Techs worked continues with the dealership on the problem and requested that video & pictures be taken during the repair. It would appear that the harness that runs the top is a new design and it don't only run the top but also runs the trunk, rear window defroster and many other items. It look like this one needs to go back to the drawing board!
And this morning, day after I got it home, same thing!!. It's going back on Monday for another look.

On another note, I was also concerned about the wear on the left and right sides of the windshield, where the roof meets the frame. Dealer told Nissan about the issue also and the dealer told me that Nissan plans to have a product (3M) put on the location to help with the wear.
Fairladycan is offline   Reply With Quote