View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
nismonster
Base Member

Drives: 09 NISMO #349
nismonster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick64 View Post
Hi! This forum thing is pretty new to me. I just ordered a '12 Nismo a few days ago from a dealership here in western Canada. They don't have the pricing from Nissan yet, but they said they'd honor the 2011 pricing (with a couple thousand off the sticker price) even if the price goes up. I doubt it'll go up since it doesn't look like any real changes from the 2011's. If the price drops they said they'd drop an equal amount to our agreement. They said it will arrive Oct/Nov of this year. The only thing they said that they can't know yet is what Nissan will offer for financing on the 2012's. They said they have no contol over that and that it's Nissan's head office sets the rates (non-negotiable). Is that true? Last January they offered 4.9%. Might get my own financing for once it gets here...
You can get better financing than 4.9% if you have good credit. Check with your bank or local credit unions. Most of the time if you get a good rate with an external lender the dealership will try to beat it so that you'll still finance with them.
nismonster is offline   Reply With Quote