View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 75 View Post
Thanks! I sent an email to them regarding that car, that's the color I want. So the Navi is worth it? I have a Garmin Nuvi that has worked very well for the past year and a half. Keep your fingers crossed!!
I have a Garmin Zumo, and Garmin makes a great unit. It is just nice to have it all built in. The navi also has a great ipod integration, which I use far more than the actual Navigation. There are other little extras with the navi, like voice command and the music box. It's well worth it. One thing about Sheehy, is that you really have to push them, but they will deal. They have a "Sheehy Markdown" that they put on the window of every car, but you can get them to go much lower than that. Invoice on a loaded Z is about 37,000-37,500, so you should be able to get them around that number. My Z stickered at over 41K and I got it for 37,500 from Tischer.

I just realized that Z is actually at Sheehy in Annapolis, but you can buy it from any of their dealers. If you're in Elkridge, Glen Burnie is probably closer to you.

Last edited by fly yellow; 07-23-2009 at 12:35 AM.
fly yellow is offline   Reply With Quote