View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

From what I've seen, gains are varied with the Stillen headers. Most of the gains are around 5rwhp or so with a few around 10rwhp gained with full intake and exhaust setups. Torque doesn't move much though. Most of the posts I have read from people who had experience with the Stillen headers said it is not worth it unless you find them for a very good price online. They are also much easier to install than LTHs which is a bonus, plus they sound good!

If you are going for max peak HP/TQ, go for the 2nd option. If you want to gain more of a balance in HP/TQ, the last option will be best. I personally have the first option and have 320rwhp/263wtq which is plenty for me, I might get a more aggressive tune later and see if I can get a bit more.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote