View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Is that in peak numbers? Or throughout the powerband? Was it tuned for the headers or just bolten on/dyno'd?
Not really sure, but that's what Dreamer was saying in every thread I read about them

It was just at work, so I didn't get to spend too much time doing research on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
You would have to get the car tuned if you install the headers as it throws off the A/F ratio enough to cause anything from a very lean condition to very poor driveability.
Let's just assume a tune is a given after I get all of my bolt-on breather mods. What I want to know is after getting an exhaust (I have the Berk), Berk HFC, and G3 intakes, would it be worth it to get these headers? Don't want to go with the FI LTH because of the issue with eliminating cats. Or would something like the Motordyne intake manifold be better?

Basically I'm trying to figure out which of these combinations would be best:

Exhaust/HFC/Intakes/Tune
Exhaust/HFC/Intakes/Headers/Tune
Exhaust/HFC/Intakes/Intake Manifold/Tune
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote