View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking into doing this as well since I just found out that Stillen headers don't require removal of the cats. Once you get them, I would love to hear them in person since I live in MD too. You should come out to the meets some time

Also, any idea of how long the install time is? Would help me figure out how much it might cost to install it.

Edit: After doing some more research it seems that the gains are not worth the time/cost for the Stillen headers. Seems to be only 2-3 whp gain up top and actually lose some TQ.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 07-20-2011 at 01:49 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote