View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleans13 View Post
The problem I am having with this is that there are no other white ones anywhere else... there are reds, blacks, and like one silver. so I think my best bet is to hang for a couple of weeks till the end of the month and see if the dealer still has the car and are willing to negotiate.
Don't worry broski, your car is out there somewhere waiting for your butt to imprint the seats If you show patience and restraint, I am sure you'll get a white one at the right price and enjoy it even more. It is easy enough buying the car in a wimp but it is better getting it at a reasonable pricing. I don't know about you but I rather put the saved up "muneeey" from the deal towards mods rather than give it to the dealership and be screwed during services Right now is prime season for these cars, so expand your search area and you'll be bound to find one as you please and don't settle for a lesser choice since you know exactly what you want.

Now before I leave, something to make you drool over till you get your white Nismo
( Click to show/hide )
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote