View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Locking lug nuts aren't going to stop someone that really wants your wheels. Even the most inexperienced thief knows how to defeat them. They will slow a thief down, or make him look for an easier target though.

I'd suggest buying 2 sets of locks, and using 1 from each set on each wheel if you're truly concerned with theft. KICS are great, as well as Muteki. McGard and Gorilla make a good product, but they're more widely distributed. The problem with that is that in my opinion, a thief is more likely to have a key that fits.

The KICS Bullocks are immune to that problem, because each set uses a random spline placement.

Here's just the locks: KICS Bullocks 12Mx1.25 Closed Wheel Locks Black

And here's the full set: KICS Bullocks and Nut set M12x1.25 Black

Like I said, no wheel lock is going to stop a determined thief but it will slow them down. 2 lock per wheel is enough to make most people walk away. Unless you've got super baller wheels and leave your car over night in the ghetto, you should be fine.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote