View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
1cleans13
Base Member

Drives: 11 NISMO/15 GX460
1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute1cleans13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Imo, I truly think you can get your Z at a better pricing and save yourself several thousand $$. I know this may not be relevant to the discussion but I'll throw it out there anyways: at $40200 assuming an interest rate of 5% and loan period of 72 months (bad) that's $686/month just for the car and the car ends up costing you $49000. As stated earlier, low-ball the dealer you are dealing with (shave $5000 to start with), if he doesn't want the pricing proposed, moved on to another one - you have the money, you set the conditions for the dealer to earn it. The money saved up could go towards mods
The problem I am having with this is that there are no other white ones anywhere else... there are reds, blacks, and like one silver. so I think my best bet is to hang for a couple of weeks till the end of the month and see if the dealer still has the car and are willing to negotiate.
1cleans13 is offline   Reply With Quote