View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #39 (permalink)
Zeto
Track Member

Drives: 09 Pearl White 370Z
Zeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zeto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma0183 View Post
To get the parking lights out did you just had to pull them out or turn and pull? i tried to do it in some spare time i had today but i couldn't take them out.

and also, to get the head light bulbs out after turning the cover off, do i only pull it out?
i saw the back of the bulb but it has a metal backing i didn't want to just pull it and brake it.

if any one have some pics of how they did it, i would apreciate it. if not can you just tell me how to do it and i'll take some pics for future members.

and you i have to take the tire off?
When you pull the cover back,you'll expose the wiring. The plug is grey if I'm not mistaken. Turn it clockwise then pull back it should come right out. Another way to verify the correct socket is to look at the parking light itself and wiggle it. You should see the bulb move around inside.
Zeto is offline   Reply With Quote