View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Hey Shahid, like Kenny said, I just used three coats of the plastidip. The finished product has a satin sheen/finish to it - pretty close to how the black parts on our front grille look.

Adding clear to the top will def give it a hi gloss look. Let me know when you are up to do the roof, I am down to help and doucment

I def. want to do these to my wheels, the fact that there is no prep and you can peel it off without ruining anything just makes it that much more tempting.
Will do man! Read somewhere on line that the plasti dip clear is not a clear coat, its just the same as the others but with no color. Do you think a regular clear coat would work well with the black plasti dip?

I want to try it out on my rear valence and fangs first. Then maybe roof and wheels. Where did you buy it from and for how much?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote