Thread: Circle Flies
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mergnthwirker
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW MT6 S
Mergnthwirker will become famous soon enough
Default Circle Flies

This farmer gets pulled over by a state trooper for speeding. The trooper starts to lecture the farmer about his speed, public safety, careless disregard, etc. Hes just throwing his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

After lecturing for 10 minutes, the trooper gets around to writing out the ticket. As he is writing the ticket, he keeps swatting at some flies that begin buzzing around his head.

The farmer says, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"

The trooper stops writing the ticket and says--"Well yeah, if that's what they are--I never heard of circle flies."

So the farmer says--"Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horses as$?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horses as$."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing for you" He goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."
Mergnthwirker is offline   Reply With Quote