Thread: G37 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #63 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
370Z for me..Owned a 2006 G35 Coupe and loved it..it looked a lot better than the 350Z at the time..Didnt care for the 350Z...but the new looks of the G37 just doesn't do it for me...Looks too "girly" in my opinion..the G35 design was a lot nicer IMO.

The back seats of the G37 doesn't really count for much...If your 6'0" or plus like me you can forget about fitting adults or kids past 5yrs old in the back..First off you won't be comfortable having to move ur seat up to squish someone back there and second if you're driving kids around, the G is not really a safe option compared to a sedan or SUV...The actual hatch space in the Z makes for ample room compared to the trunk space of the G37 coupe which is slightly smaller to accomodate the small rear seats.

Whether getting a Z or G..these cars are made for fun spirited driving every now and again...its what seperates these type of cars from other vehicles...I love the raw feeling the Z and its nterior provides...its how a sports car should look and feel...Even the Ferrari 599 GTO is raw with racing seats Harness seatbelts and no radio/stereo...and thats a 3digit car....if you want comfort then a sports car is not for you...just my :
^ I agree completely. I also had a 2006 G35C and got the 370.