View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #335 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
There should be massive crowds there this weekend. I'm sure 100 Hondas will be there. Will I be the only 350Z? It would be nice to have company, but when you're the only 350z, there's always a friendly crowd, checking you out/wishing you luck. The class I'll enter(no other choice available) is 11.5 & higher. That class should have by far the most cars. Why didn't they put a 13.0 & up class as well? Working trans. a big plus. Because of the number of cars in my class, I'll have to risk cutting the lights in every race. My attitude going in is NOT, (from forum wars) "representing with class". I'm going there to win!!!! I'm sorry, not being cocky. It's just that here, in 370z.com, many guys race & want to do better. At 350z.com, most prefer dyno racing...... Sorry, but that's how I think & talk....
Awesome, good luck!
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote