View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #80 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
People sleep on every car. Just ask the e92 M3 from this morning.
Awesome........

I love how folks get caught up in the performance of their vehicle on paper and forget to add in the drivers' prowess. I have seen Mustangs that should "overpower" the competition get beat and others that should be dominated, posterize the competition. It's all relative I guess.

The one thing that I do know is that the new 5.0s and Boss 302s are something to reckon with. Hopefully, my friend that is picking up a 2012 GT doesn't get fully bolted and boosted before I become one with my TT and other upgrades (once I return from HELL), lol.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL