View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Glokwork
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z MB 6MT
Glokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitz View Post
Ok here is the deal I order this exhaust from Tony Meyerson Vice President Fast Intentions Inc. on May 11 2011, the exhaust is still being made and it will be ready to ship next week, I'm still not sure if I'm going to sell it, the reason being that last week I got into an accident with my car and the insurance company is still looking to see if the car can be fixed. Right now I only have the original invoice that I could show to who ever is interested, or we can call tony directly to verify. anyways if I do sell it, it will be for $1,340.00 or best offer, by the way I will not take less than $1,340.00 and I will only take paypal or WU. right now the wait is about 8-9 weeks when you order this exhaust from FI. I have talked to tony about this and he said that he will ship the exhaust to where ever I want. 2009+ 370Z cat back exhaust system with 12" resonators,
polished stainless mufflers and 4.5" tips.
That's a real bummer, sorry to hear that. I ordered mine about the same time you did. Hope everything works out for ya and GLWS.