View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blkZ View Post
We'll I ordered the nose mask (don't love the look, but I do have a black car) so it won't look too bad. The roads here are so bad, that is just isn't worth not having something. I talked to the installer (the only guy who is any good around here) and the $900 quote was just for the front bumper, the parts I want done are over 1200 dollars. I like me car, but not 1200 like it, I would rather just re-paint over time if needed.

I looked into putting it on myself, and while I am mechanically inclined, I don't know if I would feel comfortable doing it myself.
You are talking about the black Z mask from Nissan, right?

If you are, keep in mind a couple things. If it gets wet, you want to get it off ASAP and dry it out.

Also keep in mind that debris will collect up in the hood and made it's way under the mask and this can cause scratching, so try and keep this area clean and when you remove the mask lift up rather than just pulling it off.

Good luck...

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote