View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
IMHO, a pretty silly reason for going through what you've had to endure. As has been said in countless posts about this so-called "issue", Why would people be so concerned about those one or two top LED's? The really important ones on that guage are the two at the BOTTOM.

You would think (and common sense would also reveal), that one would/should be a lot more concerned with running out of fuel. And not .... "can I get a few more drops into that tank(?)".

Now, the OP has had to endure having his Z's sending unit R & R'd twice.

Silly.... just silly!!
i get what your saying about the not letting it get low...here's the problem, mine was not showing full, fine i know i filed it. But that means it's not working correct. I was on a road trip, looked at the gauge, cool 5-6 lights on, i'll stop at the next town a fill it up, with in 30-40 miles it was empty and i'm dead on the hwy at night with nothing around. I had checked the "range" and i should have been good.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote