View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #810 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzdudaka View Post
Man this is an active thread, miss a few days and you are pages behind!

I am a maybe for the group drive... I am in for someone creating a dedicated thread.

I installed the GTM Supercharger kit(self install) and then had CIN dyno and tune it. +- 30HP and 30Ftlb increase over GTM tune, however I am getting some codes so we are gonna take another look. Headed back up to CIN Sunday to double check the tune now that we are hitting some super hot days and change the mappings around. Ben and the CIN team have been very nice to work with.

I pulled my Berk Cats so they are for sale if anyone is interested. PM me for pricing.
Only 1000 miles on the berks. I pulled em off cause everyone said they will burn out with the SC installed. CIN says they have not seen this, but at this point I am tired of having the car up on the lift and just want to drive. I have had the car since october and have only 2000 miles on it!

I have the Magna flow exhaust and gotta say fantastic! Doesn't seem to be too popular with the Z crowd from what I can see but the sound is awesome and the fit is perfect!

I hope you can make it. I would love to check your car out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8killa View Post
that was me on i-26 lol just left work and i saw you so i had to say hello what exhaust do you have? looked like ark to me? how did you know i had the stillen exhaust, from the sound? sorry i couldnt make the meet at andolinis.....i got absolutly no sleep after getting off of work at noon that day and had the comcast guy at my place from 245-4 and i had to work that night :/ i was i had to miss it......

I thought it was probably you. i could tell by the looks of your Stillen exhaust. Mine is a Fast Intentions with CF cans. I thought about trying to catch up but you were moving pretty good so I didn't figure I had a chance. Hopefully we will have another local meet soon.