View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
andrewkd16
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z Nismo
andrewkd16 is on a distinguished road

i like this thread dont know how i missed it lol. I love both cars (mustang gt/nismo) and both are great cars but i would like to shead my experience with both...Well I have a buddy here and he owns a 2010 Roush Gt 427R and I own a 2009 Nismo. I have driven his car, he mine, raced dig, interstate, back roads, we ride together all the time! Now keep in mine his car is stock, mine is fully bolted on...now off the line i say his car has the kick it moves out on me and is a car ahead by 70-80, but that is mainly because i cant get mine to stick off the line(ever!!!) and now on the i-state at around a 3rd gear pull like around 60-65 by 6th at 160 i am right on his passenger door! oh and through the twistys....well i ride his *** and i am having to break constantly....thats if i start behind his ***. I love his car and it will throw your *** back! that torque is m-azing. now i dont know about a regular GT but i would say a stock nismo and stock GT would be pretty close (not drag but imo nismo isnt meant for diggin) I know for a fact a stock nismo will beat a v6 no problem...dont know who told u the v6 would keep up but they lied to your face. My buddy says i "LOVE Driving" your car! He tells me its totally different u can really push that thing. He more or less saying the GT sort of just does its thing. Kind of like comparing the GT is racing Nascar and Nismo is racing Indy cars. You can drive a GT but not push it like u can a nismo.

I dont know what u should get but if u can hey get both they are totally different cars but which ever one u pick i dont think u will be disappointed