View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Patrick, I saw you sitting over on the sidelines at the car show and I apologize for not stopping to talk. It was hot as heck and I was drooling at the trucks. I did make it to the Z1 hosted even at the grill and had several of the dollar drafts and hung out in the parking lot talking with folks. Had a good conversation with Dustin and the crew from Z1 as well. But yes, next year we'll have to set an evening to all hang out together! Will you be at ZCON this year?
yea i saw you and the wife! i, too, was about to roast alive during the car show. i was mostly talking to the other NOVA people who were there but failed to hang out with us (i'm looking at YOU Steve ) but it's cool. as for ZCON, i'm doubting it since it's in like 2 weeks and i haven't heard that i got the photography gig (or anyone for that matter ). i will be at Z Nats tho, i'm sure i'll see you there