View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

As far as the "promised" floor mats. NEVER, EVER take a salesman's word-of-mouth promise. Get it in writing. I can't remember what the paper was called when I bought my Celica, but they gave me an official document promising to install their alarm system. I had to get it installed within 30 days, but they did it and everything was cool.

A lot of salesman through bullcrap around like it was candy on Easter. Always get promises in writing.

I'm with you on the concerns over the service department too. Find some place where the techs treat the car like it's their own.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote