View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #26 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotizi View Post
This sucks, I feel your pain, and it is common here (there's a few other threads from years past) When i got my G3's two years ago they didn't come with the rubber piece. They tore through 1 set of AC lines and I had to get it replaced. Then I installed my own rubber piece to keep it from happening and it almost tore through that over 18 months. Now I'm moving on to different intakes.
I can't see how that could happen if you used heater hose or even a piece of garden hose to wrap the AC lines and secured with zipped ties. Is your intake tube really loose because the hole that was cut is way too big?