View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
rico magic
Base Member

Drives: '09 Nissan 370Z | PW
rico magic is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 PW 7AT Base w/Sport Package + Little Extras

Thank you for looking! It has been SOLD!

Hello everyone,

Due to a change in circumstances (I will be putting my better half through Graduate Degree Program), I am selling my beloved Fairlady Z to help with the cost of it. I am the original owner (non-smoker), always garaged, she has been babied since day one and I hope it will remain that way with the proud new owner. There is not a scratch on her, here are the details:

-Asking $28000 O.B.O.
-2009 PW 7AT Base w/Sport Package 14,XXX miles still under factory warranty.
-Illuminated "Z" door sills
-Fairlady Rear Deck Emblem
-JDM rear fog light
-GT-R Start button
-Black Fuel Gauge Overlay (thanks Simota"!)
-LED License plate & Cargo area lights
-Cargo area cover (exclusive to touring edition but I had it installed by dealer, not very many base owners have this installed as it requires most of the rear interior panels to be replaced)
-Darkest legal tint (for Florida)
-All maintenance records, keys, books, tags, window sticker, etc.

Located in Jacksonville, Florida

The mods were minor but tasteful and didn't detract from the overall beauty of the car (I thought anyway). I still have the stock items that were changed if you are interested in them. I would like the car to go to a fellow forum member and enthusiast. I can provide more pictures if you would like and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for looking! The photos are kind of large...

Hello

Front

Interior

Passenger Side

Passenger Side Rear

Drivers Side

Drivers Side Rear

Last edited by rico magic; 07-28-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Updated listing
rico magic is offline   Reply With Quote