View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #104 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I'm definitely seeing the ups and downs with this. I used to scough at the idea and thought it to be ridiculous in this day and age but man that has to take a lot of headaches out of life...
Yeah as long as you can find someone good, there's nothing wrong with it. It's a little bit different now in the modern age I guess. From what I've seen from older cousins' marriages is that parents on both sides talk first. Then you get some time to get to know each other and see if you're both ok with it and move on from there. It's usually someone that one of your family or friends knows so they can also give you an idea of how the other person is and if you could live with them the rest of your life