View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:34 AM   #779 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN View Post
Guys..at almost full tank of fuel, my rear sits at 26.75'' while my front sits higher at 27''..normal ? This is after 5 days installed. BTW i ran 20mm front and 25mm rear with H&R spacers - stock rays. I checked and both marking for rear and front spring is correct...is there any chance that the rear spring fit at front with the shocks?

Most people get 26.75 front and 27'' back measured from ground to edge of the fender through center cap..pardon my english - 3rd world country
No not normal. Rear should sit at around 27" and front should be a little lower. You might want to check your springs, especially in the front.