View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

This is precisely the reason the CHIPS police in California started building drag racing tracks back in the late 50's in order to get this crap off the public streets.

This is why I am an adamant proponent of states that allow the police to not only seize street racer vehicles when caught but also allows the police to not just impound the car but also immediately have such cars crushed whether the racer owner still owes on a loan on them or not.

These morons just don't get the plain and simple fact that other non-racing folks driving on the public roads are NOT aware that there may be idiots coming up from behind them racing. And frankly they should NOT have to be aware of that at all. These poor folks are just driving and reacting within the normal speed limits and reaction times. They will not usually realize these morons are going to be up on them in a matter of seconds. And then the ordinary driver reacts in their normal fashion to change lanes or something thinking they have plenty of time to do so because they don't realize the racers are coming at them at a much higher speed....and bingo...all of a sudden the racers have to unexpectantly adjust to the ordinary drivers actions...and now an accident event begins to happen that often costs people their life...

What kills me even more is that the street-racers that realize the dangers just blow the dangers off thinking it won't ever happen to them because their reaction times or driving skills are good enough. Well lets see these buffoons account for the unpredicted moves of the ordinary drivers...

I have no sympathy for people who street race....I am sorry this azzhole had to loose his life before the light-bulb went on...but I have a side of me that says this is one less moron that is jeopardizing the lives of ordinary drivers...and one less set of deleterious genes that would find its way into the gene pool so they won't get propogated further.

A word out to these azzholes at least in Ohio...Do you feel lucky, punk?......any street-racer that so much as even goes by me while racing another car, it's an automatic call on my part to the state highway patrol and I'm giving your license plate number up to them...I have been doing this for two years now and have helped remove a couple of these morons off the interstate highways here.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 07-22-2009 at 10:12 AM.