View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 06:36 AM   #53 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
Wasnt trying to start another hate fest, just giving props where its due. As far as the V6 mustang topend, idk. But in the reviews they have it at 5.3 / 13.8 which is what the nismo comes in at also. I hae gotten a better time but those are the consistant averages. THE NISMO IS A GREAT CAR. never regretted getting one. Fun car and if you have one you have taste, style and a certain appreciation for quality.

Been great, appreciate all the helpful tips, great site for info and sharing of information. I have no brand loyalty. I dont ever rcall any of them paying me or giving anything. Competition and choices are great you can say it makes things better.

This gen mustang is great. The last one i had was a 1990 gt that i believe had 225 hp. I boldly stuck a paxton supercharger maybe pushing 300hp???

Either way THE NISSAN Z IS A GREAT CAR but the mustang calls. For now untill tt??.
So i will
Nah man, don't do that. Look at the healthy debate that you started. Every now and then we need a good debate to bring us back to reality. Fresh perspectives are always good to spark creative and innovative thought. My boy and I will be having the Mustang GT vs NISMO Z battle once we both hit the states. I am already upgrading and I am sure he will be just behind me in that same mentality.

My only issue with the Mustang is the amount of d-bags that they attract. I am biased though.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL