View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
yaheard
Base Member

Drives: 6MT Monterrey Blue Z
yaheard will become famous soon enough

No I am not looking for a genesis. Both my parents have new hyundais and I drove the Genesis coupe for giggles when I took my moms Sante Fe for an oil change, but I must say they do make very nice quality cars. Nor am I looking for a Mustang. The Challenger RT is my backup plan.

I dont plan on tracking the car at all, just look forward to driving around some country roads here on the weekends and then to work. I have my truck also to drive atm so I am not without wheels. I was just getting discouraged at not finding one with the options I want coupled with being antsy to buy. I finally found a PG with sport, stick and persimmon in SC but it had higher miles than I wanted (30K) and somebody changed the Rays wheels out with some weird shiny chrome ones that still have a nissan center but not sure what they are. Again just a few things short. Also the dealer wants too much for it and wont come down more than 500 bucks. I guess I shall just continue on the wild goose chase for my perfect match.
yaheard is offline   Reply With Quote